Daisypath Vacation tickers
Elder Joshua David Lee
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Av. Joao Batista Parra, 633
Salas 1501-1502 Ed Enscada Office
Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria - ES
Brazil

Monday, March 26, 2018

Week 16


Monday, March 26, 2018

Hey family another great and crazy week on the mission... (sorry, I need to work on a better opening line then that..) But the mission is treating me better than I deserve. This week we lost out on a few days of working due to a conference that we had. But it was amazing to be spiritually fed by our leaders in the mission and get a chance to re-focus on our purpose. It was a little scary because President said mine and my companions name and We didn’t know what he would say... but luckily it was all good things. The area is hard but I love it. I will truly feel a deep sorrow to leave. We have transfers this next week but I think I’ll stay and my comp will leave. Training is over and now I have to be a big boy. I’m interested and a bit worried to see what happens next. But at times like this is always great to remember that we are on the team of the lord and he has already won. 

The focus on our meeting with president was obedience. It was a humbling experience that reminded me no matter how good we think we are doing there is always ways that we can improve and grow closer to our Savior. I’m so grateful for the chance that we have serve missions. It feels like cheating because we make it sound like we are giving up everything and yet it is us that gets so blessed. I know that I have so many things to work on. 

I love and miss you all tons but am so grateful that I can stay here. There are days that I miss Walmart and dryers and laundry machines... But then I remember why I’m here. Continue to be a great example to me and the rest of the world!

This week we ate pizza for the first time!!! Haha and my comps mom sent him a giant recess and gross jelly beans. Being the person who I am, I accepted my comp’s challenge to eat 15 at once... Haha it was rough... And the shirt is my Not Today Satan shirt form Zeke ;

Com muito amor.

Elder Lee









No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 97