Daisypath Vacation tickers
Elder Joshua David Lee
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Av. Joao Batista Parra, 633
Salas 1501-1502 Ed Enscada Office
Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria - ES
Brazil

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Week 63


Monday, February 25, 2019

So we finally found our baptism... And now I understand why it was delayed. We had to wait for Zoriada to come all the way from a different country to get here. She is a 79 year old grandmother of a family that came from Venezuela. We got to teach her in Spanish and complete her family who are now all members. Gift of lounges is so real. And it’s a blessing that Spanish and Portuguese are similar. But her Grandson baptized her and Elder Garcia got to leave the zone baptizing. It was a very spiritual long awaited moment in the family. 

So... one of my favorite people on the planet left yesterday. Elder Garcia my comp was transferred to Colatina the area I was before I got here. It was nice because I gave him list of people who will help them out tons. But I won’t lie I will miss him tons. We really hit it off and never had any problems. My new comp is from Sao Paulo and seems super cool. His name is Elder Oliveira. We are excited to start this next transfer working form the beginning. 

Over all this week was just a lot of running and trying to get everything done. We had 5 people return to church with us and are excited to see where they go. One is Raine who her family is the owner of a big ice cream chain and she gives us free ice cream. She is a life saver! I'll really miss her entire family when I leave. Also my fav member who is my mom is moving to the south this week so that is sad. But the work continues and we are looking forward to the giant harvest awaiting us.

This week we got caught in a thunder lightning storm and rain storm... it literally was the most rain I’ve seen in my life. Google recent rainstorms in Rio... we could have gone swimming in the roads... Also my shoes got destroyed while helping a lady move. It was actually really sad 

Love, Elder Lee






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 97