Daisypath Vacation tickers
Elder Joshua David Lee
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Av. Joao Batista Parra, 633
Salas 1501-1502 Ed Enscada Office
Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria - ES
Brazil

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Week 85


Monday, July 29, 2019

Hey guys sorry I missed a week but last pday was crazy... 
This week we had tons of fun getting to teach Vinicius and see him progress and grow. He is such a great friend and really makes a huge difference in my life here. This area is a little bit hard but people like him make it worth it. This Sunday he was able to go to church with us and hear me speak. The branch pres asked me to speak on service and it was lots of fun to give a talk. I love speaking about service because I have had so many wonderful examples in my life. Sunday I shared of course principally about the service of our savior and how we can serve to show our love and dedication. I used Dad as one of the examples and it worked out really well. Service is what makes the world go round

Saturday we had the chance to do a service project with the branch president for a family passing through tons of problems. What we did didn’t by any means solve everything but was enough to put a smile on the families face and give them at least a little hope. And hope is the key to faith. Building the lords kingdom here on earth is building his children and service is one of the best ways we can manage that. 

We also have another investigator we are working with who also went to church. Her name is Nayara and she is an excellent person. As a missionary your focus and vision change... It’s truly amazing to focus and see how the gospel can specifically help people. When we see issues and problems of people we instantly make connections in how ordinances and principles like baptism will help their faith grow which will help them conquer these difficulties. Its something I hope to carry on after the mission. 

Other than that everything is great. I have transfers coming this next week and then I’m down to the last two... It’s scary to think I won’t be a missionary forever. But as the prophet taught, everyone is a missionary. I hope you all have a great week filled with miracles and opportunities to share your lights. Thank you all for everything! Love ya´ll!!!

Elder Lee 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 97