Daisypath Vacation tickers
Elder Joshua David Lee
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Av. Joao Batista Parra, 633
Salas 1501-1502 Ed Enscada Office
Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria - ES
Brazil

Monday, September 3, 2018

Week 35


Monday, August 13, 2018

This week was crazy. It’s weird to see the mission from a different perspective. I have to call the assistants and sometimes president every night to talk about every single missionary in my zone. It helping me see the importance of accompanying. We also had a conference all day just for leaders of zone that is every month and it really was good to see what I needed to do to help my missionaries. The next day we had a zone conference with three zones and I and my other ZL comp gave training. It was super scary at first because you are looking at president waiting for him to explode and say that you taught something wrong. But all went well. After that we rode on a bus for an hour with 10 missionaries and about 40 other people. So my comp and I called everyone’s attention and explained who we were and had the missionaries go around passing card and making new investigators. It was a super great experience to show the elders and sisters that we can really preach the gospel in every situation at any time. But overall it was good but spiritual experiences can sometimes be draining and I was super tired after. 

Sunday we made a contact with a man who was a gift from god. He had never been baptized and I marked a date with him on the first contact and we will start teaching his family. He works for the police and loves guns. We were originally trying to find a family in a dangerous area and it was late and while walking the lights went out... so I wanted to continue because this family is super solid but my comp had a prompting that we should turn back and walk down a different road. So we listened and went a different way... found out last night there was an assault in that area and luckily we were not there. But as we walked a different road I felt a prompting to stop and enter a police base and the3 security guard that was there didn’t shoot me. But we started a contact with him, taught him and prayed with him. He is the one who accepted a date. Moral of the story is super important to always have the spirit in our lives. And if we want him to dwell with us we have to be worthy to keep him in our lives. 

I love you all tons... this week I’ll try to send pics... internet here is horrible... but I love you all tons and miss you. Shout out to my new bro-in-law Jason! Love you!

So I’m waiting to fix the computer to send photos so I’ll send this now... hopefully photos will follow...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 97