Daisypath Vacation tickers
Elder Joshua David Lee
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Av. Joao Batista Parra, 633
Salas 1501-1502 Ed Enscada Office
Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria - ES
Brazil

Monday, September 3, 2018

Week 36


Monday, Aug 20, 2018

This week was filled to the brim with miracles...
One story that happed that was a bit funny and ironic occurred when I was entering a house to teach a contact we made in the street. I was thinking that we could find maybe two or three baptisms out of it and when I entered I found the biggest family in Brazil. 9 people live together in the house!!! And what was funnier is there was a 17 year old girl who is super excited about the gospel. And while talking to her I quietly asked my companion why we couldn’t find more people like her. And then right after her identical twin sister walked in the room to see what was going on... This family is super amazing. They say the prayers for us and today we will return to bring them all book of Mormons. They have researched a lot about the church and while teaching them we answered all their questions before they could ask them. One said the prayer thanking god for sending us to teach them the truth and about how the gospel is now on the earth. Our date for baptism with this family is in two weeks because they have not been to church yet. But it was an amazing experience... 

And on our way home we found a man who asked us where a different church was. I explained that I didn’t know where it was but if he wanted I could lead him to the one true church that Jesus himself established was... he took us to his house and again... a family of 8. But their date for baptism is for next month because he and his girlfriend who live together are getting married next month... But families are now appearing from nowhere and are ready and excited to hear the gospel. 

I got to return to mine first city where I lived for 6 months to do baptism interviews. It was amazing to visit the members and see all the people who remember me still. I really love my first area and all the people there. My ZL comp was marking tallies at all the people who stopped us in the street to say, hey your came back!!!
But I interviewed a family and got to see the joy in people’s lives when they know they are changing and entering the path that leads back to our heavenly father. 

This is our Mission impossible 6 team here in Brazil...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 97