Daisypath Vacation tickers
Elder Joshua David Lee
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Av. Joao Batista Parra, 633
Salas 1501-1502 Ed Enscada Office
Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria - ES
Brazil

Monday, September 17, 2018

Week 40


Monday, September 17, 2018

This week was super tough but good. A lot of hard work and sweating... 

We had another baptism together this week which was super awesome! He was huge and so two people got in the water to baptize him.... He and his wife will be sealed in a year from now, hopefully in the Rio temple and that will be done

We had a leadership meeting that was super spiritual... President is changing a lot now. The mission was horrible in regards to people breaking rules but now is sooo much better and he can now show his loving side. We might be getting two elders with smart phones to text the entire mission’s investigators who live far away to send videos and answer questions. Our president shows us all the mission president training seminars with all the apostles and prophet so that is amazing. The work is really coming along. And technology is becoming an ever growing tool to touch the lives of others. However I’m super against the entire mission getting smart phones because 1 it can become a distraction and we would all get shot and robbed... people already try to steal our cheap garbage phones...

This week I was walking through the church and I heard hey American come here. They were trying to install a fire wall but the Brazilians in salt lake were out of the office. So I called the US to talk to salt lake and translate for the tech support here. The funny thing was that I had an easier time communicating with the Brazilian... when I went to say good bye I said muito thank you... no... thank you muito.... no.... and the American I live with was laughing over my shoulder and telling me what to say... I don’t know how I’ll come back to the USA after another 13 months of this... I’m only getting worse. 

Yesterday I went to the hospital (dramatic pause) not for me but to give food and a blessing to some sisters that were there. But it was really cool because the sister I gave a blessing to was in my district in the MTC and was the second blessing I gave her. She is suffering a 4th concussion and was forgetting everything. But now she is better and only has pain in her head. But they will release her tomorrow. 

This week will send more pics because my computer is finally working. But I love you all and hope you have a great week!
1. first baptism of my son
3. brown hair for two days...
4. Llider de Zona sign we found in the road











No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 97