Daisypath Vacation tickers
Elder Joshua David Lee
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Av. Joao Batista Parra, 633
Salas 1501-1502 Ed Enscada Office
Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria - ES
Brazil

Monday, October 29, 2018

Week 41


Monday, September 24, 2018

Another week has passed and the work is continued. This week we are really cracking down on the members to remind them of their responsibility. Sometimes they think that it is the responsibility of missionaries to do everything. But we have to do everything we can to help. They are starting to catch the vision and some serious improvements have been made. We are teaching a few families and they are showing real potential. I am really grateful for the prayers that have been offered by you all and the prayers offered in the name of missionary work. I love the scripture Alma 6:6 that says me must pray and fast often for the souls of those that don’t know God yet... I don’t know how that translates into English so it is a good idea to look it up to understand better. But this week we met with a recent convert of ours that did black magic before she was converted. She gained a lot of money to do it for people but she has completely turned her life around. We have had some interesting encounters with friends of hers from the past but it is very important to know the priesthood is real and more powerful than anything Satan has to offer. 

This week I have also been reflecting a lot about the sacrament and how it can really be a blessing in our lives. I asked myself if I was really taking full advantage of the blessing and decided to try and do better. I am so grateful for the help you all have offered in my life and the patience you have had with me... (Shout out to mom and dad ;) )

Continue to bless the world and give light to those in darkness. Love and miss you all!

PS Elder Nerdin and I returned to my first little city to do an interview of baptism and got to reconnect with a lot of old members and recent converts. Two of my recent converts will be married in November and are preparing to go to the temple next year... These are the best moments in mission I swear! also my son went to the hospital because his eye randomly swelled up... but he is better now... he stayed in house for a few days so Nerdin (Americano) and I got to do divisions... also the guy with glasses on bottom is the same guy who had the beard and was bald... he changed a lot after his baptism... 

I’m also feeling super sick maybe with worms... 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 97