Daisypath Vacation tickers
Elder Joshua David Lee
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Av. Joao Batista Parra, 633
Salas 1501-1502 Ed Enscada Office
Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria - ES
Brazil

Monday, October 29, 2018

Week 44


Monday, October 15, 2018

This week passed by super-fast... We only have one more week until transfers arrive and it will be interesting to see what will happen. Elder Lima (the other ZL) and I will finish our sons training and send them out. But whether or not we will stay we have no idea. I’m hoping to stay a few more months in this ward. It is truly amazing when you can stay in one area for a long time to see the change in people and the growth and fruits of your labor. We all bore our testimonies this week and every member came up asking us what the heck was happening and if we were leaving because of transfers. It was really touching to see one member start crying. The people here are super loving. I will really miss the Brazilian culture in this aspect. 

This week we drank a soda that is only found in the north, north region of Brazil called Guarana Jesus... They literally have a soda named after Jesus. It’s pink and super good. Ha-ha (not IBC root beer level) But super good.. 

This week we also had a three stake activity for the youth called Meet up. It was super funny to hear all the Brazilians saying this English name with the biggest accent. But it was awesome because I saw people and members from all of my areas but one. It was truly a joyful encounter to see the people active and happy. I imagine it’s what Alma and the sons of Mosiah felt when they found each other again. 

I also taught English at a school for a service project... I know I know I don’t speak very well and have an accent but it was still super fun. Something I could do for a living here in Brazil (jk mom just wanted to give you a quick heart attack). But over all that was my week. We are really working hard to find new people because unfortunately a lot of our investigators are not progressing. Pray for us to find new people. Love you and miss you all tons!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 97