Daisypath Vacation tickers
Elder Joshua David Lee
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Av. Joao Batista Parra, 633
Salas 1501-1502 Ed Enscada Office
Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria - ES
Brazil

Monday, October 29, 2018

Week 43


Monday, October 8, 2018

This week was super amazing but also a bit difficult. We are in the process of having to decide what families we will continue with. I think the hardest part of being a missionary is having to leave people in the area book and hope the missionaries in the future will find them. But we have to have faith and do our part to find those that are ready to progress and commit to making the covenants of baptism. We found a couple last week who went to church with us and her problem is that she suffers from depression. But there was a talk in conference that is perfect and exactly what she needs to hear. It’s truly amazing how the lord’s servants can receive revelation to bless the lives of Gods children. In between conference Sunday we went to bring people but all our families fell through. I received a prompting to go to a family that we cut long ago that wanted nothing more... after testifying with power and authority I was sure they would come... but only they didn’t. While walked back feeling defeated wondering why I had the prompting we saw a man lying on the ground having serious pains. The people around him asked us to help him. We were in a hurry to return on time and I offered to give him a blessing. I felt inspired to say that he would be healed by his faith and able to make it home. After we helped him up and he thanked us and god and went on his way. I realized that we need to really listen to the spirit and not question the results because God is over everything and knows all. I have sooo much learning left to do it blows my mind. I’m worried two years isn’t enough time for a mission. I’m waiting for Pres. Nelson to say that missions will now be 3 years next conference... (Don’t have a heart attack mom)

But I love and miss you all and hope everything continues to go well for you. I pray for you all every day and am thankful for the continued prayers of strength and encouragement. They really make a difference!

Love you all!
Highlights of this week:
Made Donuts this week and went out for ice cream with the other American one day...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 97