Daisypath Vacation tickers
Elder Joshua David Lee
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Av. Joao Batista Parra, 633
Salas 1501-1502 Ed Enscada Office
Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria - ES
Brazil

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Week 74


Monday, May 13, 2019

So sorry for that outrageously long title... But that’s about my week... 
    
 First I would like to write a special note to all the mothers and especially mine. 
´´A Mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take´´ (Cardinal Meymillod) (Also sent to me by JA)
     
Sometimes we take for granted what we have right in front of us. It took me traveling half way across the world to realize that there is no one on this planet that loves me more than my mom. I’ve always known but it feels more real when you’re distanced. Thank heavens for technology, email and skype. Love you mom!!!!!!!!!!!

This week we had transfers and I will continue here in Rio for 6 more weeks. I’m super excited. I’ll be the companion of Elder Paulo who is a convert of almost three years. His three year anniversary of membership is the day I go home from the mission. He is very excited and has a year and two on the mission. My old comp went to São Mateus where I used to live so I got to give him lots of references which were special. 
   
We had the chance to have a tour with elder and sister Bassett of the seventy. The conference was very well organized and the spirit was genuinely felt. The theme was being the missionary that your mom thinks you are or at least hopes you are. We can only sacrifice one thing to god... And that is our will and desire. Our time, money, and everything else is already his. That is why we follow the example of the savior. In Matt 26 we see him three times tell the father that it is his will to be done. How inspiring! We must do the same!
   
But that is about all I have for you guys. This week we are excited to work and have a goal of three baptisms for Saturday. I think Rayanne after lots of time is finally ready. She is learning about syncing her will. We've changed her prayers form looking for an answer to praying for the strength to follow the answer. She already knows the truth. Now it’s in her hands to follow. 

Side note... we found a house upside down... I’ve passed it for three months and never noticed that is upside down. Interesting how we can be so focused on one thing and never notice others that are so simple to other people like my new comp. Here are some pics of it...

I love you all tons! Hope you guys have a great productive week! Always be ready and willing to share the gospel! 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 97