Daisypath Vacation tickers
Elder Joshua David Lee
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Av. Joao Batista Parra, 633
Salas 1501-1502 Ed Enscada Office
Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria - ES
Brazil

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Week 75


Monday, May 20, 2019

This week was very wet. My house mates and I considered building an ark but the materials here in Brazil are very expensive. Every day we had hours and hours of rain. It makes the work a little bit harder. Not a ton of people want to receive two sopping wet young men in their houses. But what matters is that Saturday Gabriel da Silva Santos was baptized and I got to get in the water with him and see him come up perfect. The baptism was marked for 5:30 but happened at 6:30 because they tried to cancel because of the rain. My bishop explained that Gabriel would get wet coming to the baptism. I responded to him that yes, He would get wet. That is what a baptism is. He laughed and said, well then let’s make it happen. 

This week we were surprised to see a member who moved away came back to spend a week here. She is one of my favorite people here. Worthy to be called my Brazilian mom. We went out with her two nonmember friends to teach and eat pizza. We ordered an 80 cm pizza bigger that any pizza id ever seen. Nothing better than Pizza and new investigators at the same time. 

Also we discovered that our church has a ping pong table so we bought paddles and started a few p day tournaments... ha-ha it actually gets pretty intense. The youth love it. It does gonna be a great way to bring their friends to activities. 

Other than that life as always. My companion Elder Paulo is great! We are really getting results. And he is my first companion who loves to clean and be neat so our house looks great. Mother would be proud ;)
I love you all. Hope you all have a great week! Keep being stellar examples! 

Love Elder LEE














No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 97