Daisypath Vacation tickers
Elder Joshua David Lee
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Av. Joao Batista Parra, 633
Salas 1501-1502 Ed Enscada Office
Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria - ES
Brazil

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Week 78


Monday, June 10, 2019

17 ¶ But Jesus answered them, My Father aworketh hitherto, and I work". 

If God doesn’t ever change it means that he is still working and therefore confirms that work is an eternal principle. People think that heaven is just sitting around and that’s how we are happy. But Work is truly gratifying and gives happiness when we work in the labor of our savior and God. This is what I tell myself at 8:30 after a long day of work and question if we have time to visit one more person. I can really testify that the happiest moments of my mission are when I’m deadly exhausted and falling to pieces. I don’t know how or why but they are. If we want to be happy working in heaven alongside God we need to learn how to work here on earth. I believe that is one of the purposes for us being here. But you guys are all great examples of fine servants working in the vineyard of the lord. 

This week we have had a lot of ups and downs with our families. But they are all on the right track. Sometimes walking a little slower than we would hope. But it’ll all work out in the end. We have a family that is waiting to be baptized. The mother and father are working on getting married and the process is long and difficult but we’re finding short cuts at every turn thanks to Heavenly Father. Pray for Luciene and Fabiano. 

On a random side note I’ve gotten really excited by cooking Brazilian food. All the people say that I’ll miss the food to death. But I won’t have to miss it too much if I can make it whenever I want. So I’ve been training with a few of the sisters in the ward and it’s become a great hobby for me. So look out kitchens here in a little when I get back! Ha-ha

Anyways I love you all tons. Hope you continue to work and reap the Lords blessings. Have another amazing productive week!!! 

Love Elder Lee










No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 97