Daisypath Vacation tickers
Elder Joshua David Lee
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Av. Joao Batista Parra, 633
Salas 1501-1502 Ed Enscada Office
Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria - ES
Brazil

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Week 79


Monday, July 17, 2019
Fun fact, here in Brazil Father’s day is celebrated in august. But I’d just like to wish everyone a happy father’s day and thank all you fathers for your great examples. I am so lucky to have the amazing dad that I have. Growing up all at the same time I had him as a dad, stake pres, seminary teacher, coach and of course a best friend. Love you Dad! (Ha-ha and thanks mom for choosing him).

So this week was another amazing week in the field. With transfers arriving next week I’m running to get everything done to leave this area in good conscience. Making sure all my recent converts are firm, visiting progressing investigators and running to get Fabiano and Luciene married and baptized. It’s crazy to think I’ve only been here in this city for 6 months. I feel like I’m a member of the ward and stake. It feels like I’ve known these people for an eternity. And then I realized that I do. Every person here I strongly believe are pre0mortal friends. People before this life that I found and excitedly parted ways to meet up again a little later. It’s hard because as a missionary you try to not get mentally attached. But this area, this ward these people are my family. I will always be a different and better person because of the things I learned here. It’s crazy to see how much progress this ward has made. We arrived to 35 people attending sacrament and now average 85. Their faith and desire marvel me. There will always be a part of my heart here in this little city in Rio. I already know that eventually I’m coming back. 

This week we had a family night with our married couple and a few members making cookies and speaking about the ingredients of the gospel. It went really well and everyone had a great time! I’ll send pics
This Friday if all goes well Fabiano and Luciene will be married to be baptized the next day and confirmed the next. If something happens and they aren’t able it will be here in a little I just hope I’ll be here to see it. 

Not much to report. Just hitting it every day in the grind. Love you all! Hope you all have a great safe and productive week! 

Love, Elder Lee











No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 97