Daisypath Vacation tickers
Elder Joshua David Lee
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Av. Joao Batista Parra, 633
Salas 1501-1502 Ed Enscada Office
Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria - ES
Brazil

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Week 80


Monday, June 24, 2019

This week I got transferred am I will be leaving Rio... My new city is called teófilo otoni and is in the state of minas gerais... ha-ha its one of those places that only the people who lives there know about. But I am super excited to have a new area full of new people ready to accept the gospel. Although it is hard to leave behind my old area. I stayed there for 6 months and made many life time friendships. 

Today I said goodbye to my trainer who is going home and I thought for a little bit about the nature of going home. And that mixed with an amazingly well timed letter from Grandma Lee led to some deep reflection. I realized that a home and a house are two very different things. A house is a physical place where your physical things reside and your comfort is placed. But a home isn’t the same thing really. A home is Where Love resides and when you are surrounded by the people you love. Today I finally realized something. A year and 7 months ago I left my house. But I never left my home. I just expanded it. I know why it’s so hard to return from the mission. You get to your house and are still homesick. I’m excited to make the most out of these next three transfers. 

Random fun fact.... This week to say good bye to us the ward did an activity that involved pie to the face... it took two bottles of shampoo to get that out... I’ll send pics

Anyways I don’t have tons of time but I love you all! I hope you guys have a great week!

Love, Elder Lee








No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 97