Daisypath Vacation tickers
Elder Joshua David Lee
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Av. Joao Batista Parra, 633
Salas 1501-1502 Ed Enscada Office
Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria - ES
Brazil

Monday, October 29, 2018

Week 42


Monday, October 1, 2018

This week went by really fast... It’s crazy to think that vie already lived here with the other three missionaries almost two transfers. I am really grateful for them. This is the first time I’ve lived with other elders and I’m loving it. But this week was good and I got to find a few new families that have so much potential. This Sunday we had a family in church that really struggle with depression and are having a really hard time. But her prayers were answered through a talk bishop gave and a lesson I taught in Gospel principle. They will probably be baptized in two weeks. This month will be harder because we have a Sunday for conference and stake conference that we cannot confirm anyone. But everything will work out. 

This week we were pressed by a drunken guy (this happens every day) who started getting mad yelling at us to preach to him when a member shows us with another guy saying clear your questions with these guys and the guy was like no, I had them three years ago and all this happened when our investigator walked by... It was super awkward. I am teaching my son English and the first word I taught was awkward because it doesn’t exist in Portuguese and we need it a lot ;) 

This week a new area opened in the mission and will introduce the gospel to a new part that has never seen it yet. It is such a blessing to see the work really continue to grow and spread to every corner of the world. President got the area approved and it will open maybe this week. 

Next week is the presidential election here and things are getting really crazy. One candidate is in prison, the other that was winning got stabbed and the others are almost getting attacked as well. Got to love South American governments. And right now the Venezuelan money dropped. I am a millionaire in the money they use in that country now... I also am meeting a lot of the candidates for state senator because I live close to Vitoria the capital. They all love to stop and talk to us because I’m American. But one of them has the name elder too. He was an interesting guy. It would be neat to baptize the next state senator here. 

But that’s about all I have for you. Keep being amazing and blessing the lives of others! Love you all tons!!!

It won’t let me send photos... but next week I’ll send more... sorry :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 97